We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Procure to Pay Analyst focused on P2P category to join Wildlife's Procurement Team.
The right person has strong analytical skills and is responsible to handle system and process demands, and exploring the improvement opportunities.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Vendor Management - Put in place Vendor management policy: homologate and monitor key vendors, develop qualification step-by-step process for suppliers, as well as send surveys to suppliers to improve the homologation process;
- Continuous improvement - Facilitate continuous improvement of existing data design, process and templates by tactically focusing on business outcomes. Where applicable, automate processes for accuracy and scalability;
- Data Integrations - Mapping and processing of data from different sources and complete understanding of business objectives for extracting precise, accurate and relevant data;
- Quality Assurance - Ensuring data quality, integrations, and reporting consistency, guarantee data cleaning (identification, correction of duplicate, invalid or corrupted information)
- KPI Monitoring - Track key performance indicators and make recommendations to improve service operations.
- Surveys - Structure, apply and analyze results of satisfaction surveys, to identify needs for action plans, management and strategic information;
What you'll need
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software;
- Experience in P2P Procurement.
- Experience in Zendesk and Oracle is a differential
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical Degree (focused in administration, data science, engineering or related degree)
- Big Data, Automation, BI, or related areas
- English Advanced/Fluency.
More about you
- Communicative, proactive, analytical, easy development in learning, team work, problem solving and supportive;
- Project Mindset;
- This professional must be a hands-on person data driven, with high analytical, strategic sourcing and innovative skills.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Location: São Paulo