Senior Partnerships Specialist, Affiliates
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to the growth of our affiliate partnerships we have a great opportunity for a Senior Partnerships Specialist to effectively manage, develop and monitor the growth of our affiliate partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide regular reports on affiliate activity and performance, identifying areas for improvement
- Develop and execute affiliate marketing campaigns to drive new purchasing users
- Build long-term relationships with our affiliates, and leverage new opportunities
- Ensure affiliates comply with our brand and legal requirements at all times
- Collaborate with our creative teams to drive optimal performance
- Ensure all affiliate tracking is functioning correctly
- Own the budgeting process including forecasting and performance tracking
- Scope and vet potential affiliates
- Negotiate commercials and forecast return
- Onboarding of new affiliate partnerships
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven experience in a Partnerships Marketing similar role
- Strong knowledge/experience of affiliate marketing concepts and techniques
- Ability to analyse data and draw insights
- Experience within a related industry
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.