Crytek is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior .NET Application Developer to support our internal software development team in our Kiev (Ukraine) studio.
In your role as a NET Application Developer, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our internal ERP system. By working closely and in direct contact with all departments, you will support teams in streamlining business processes. As an ideal candidate, you would also have experience in creating complex software architectures.
*Please apply in English, and include your cover letter.*
- Enhance, Improve and maintain existing ERP business applications.
- Work in close collaboration with internal customers, to gather initial requirements and provide further coordination during development.
- Act as contact person for technical issues and conceptual questions from end users.
- Advice and mentor fellow programmers.
- Illustrate the software architecture by creating high technical and functional models.
- Provide technical documentation and user guidelines of your developments
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of production and development.
- 4+ years of professional experience with C# and the .NET Framework
- Strong experience with WPF.
- Strong database (SQL) background with knowledge in administrating SQL databases
- High focus on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Solid experience in how to create multi-threaded client/server software architectures.
- Deep knowledge on how to implement TCP/IP communication, Reflection and Dynamic code compilation techniques using the .NET Framework.
- Team player and self-driven and willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Worked in multi-team agile development (SCRUM)
- Willing to relocate to Kiev, Ukraine.
- Solid understanding of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, CSS precompilers like SASS.
- Experience with the Windows Workflow Foundation and Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Good understanding of HTTP and in working with REST and with Web Services.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Full lifecycle experience in developing scalable applications across multiple servers.
- Experience with SSL/TLS.
What you can expect from us
- Professional development together with a world leading gaming company
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Medical insurance
Crytek is a company that values diversity - we want to be a company in which everyone can be themselves regardless of your sex or ethnic heritage. We are here to make fun games with the best people, and when you join Crytek - you become also a part of our family.
Apply for this job
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Date found: 2023-02-02