Are you excited to evolve Bungie’s internal game engine to support mobile platforms? Would you like to help design and implement real-time rendering algorithms to bring the breathtaking visuals of our engine to new platforms? Would you like to work on worlds that bring people together at a company that values your work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Senior Mobile Graphics Engineer at Bungie, you will help extend our graphics engine to reach players on iOS and Android mobile platforms. You will learn our graphics engine’s capabilities, then help us adapt these features and pipelines to deliver an amazing player experience on the mobile platforms. Most importantly, you will work with an experienced team to build the tech that will power Bungie’s future great game experiences.
- Prototype, build, and maintain production-quality code for mobile using a multiplatform C++ engine
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to bring our graphics features and workflows to mobile platforms
- Able to build or extend a graphics engine using native APIs (such as Metal, Vulkan, and/or OpenGL ES) for mobile games or applications (iOS and/or Android)
- Proficiency in 3D math, data structures and algorithms
- Able to implement modern rendering algorithms, and familiar with real-time rendering techniques
- Comfortable with debugging, profiling, and optimizing C++ and shader code for production and release
- Able to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and achieve their goals
- Experience with proprietary/custom rendering engines
- Experience managing or mentoring other engineers or leading technical projects
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed