We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021 & 2022!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
At Wooga, being close to our players is one of our core values. As part of the Marketing Team, you will be playing a crucial role in living this value by establishing market leadership in story-driven casual games and creating joyful experiences for our players.
As a Product Marketing Manager for a new Wooga game, you are always aware of the market and you know our players very well. You know how to identify the ways to attract, retain and engage them on the highest level.
You will contribute to the high-level marketing strategy, and you will be a key member of the team designing and executing innovative and exciting campaigns across various channels (including UA, ASO, TV, and CRM), making Wooga stand out. This is a hands-on strategic role, with a real chance to have an impact on how we build the marketing strategy for our new game title, and create a successful brand.
About the role
- You will work in the Marketing Team and closely with our product teams on building and establishing high-level product and marketing strategies
- You will contribute to the growth strategy for a new Wooga game, ensuring that the overall KPIs across all different phases of growth are aligned with the marketing plan
- You will be driving and optimising marketing initiatives across areas of growth and engagement, as well as interpreting and reporting the performance on an ongoing basis.
- You will help to evaluate the strategic direction of our product from the Marketing side, as well as business and market opportunities.
- You will build systems and processes to optimise inter-disciplinary work, production, roadmap planning
- Relevant working experience in Product Marketing on a Live Game and/or a New Game
- The ability to build the bridge between Marketing Team and Product Managers (Game Team)
- Industry experience in Gaming (mobile F2P casual games a plus)
- Experience in building high-level product- and marketing strategies
- Experience with full funnel optimisation strategies
- Strong market research skills
- Proven ability to turn data and customer insights into actionable business and marketing plans
- A growth mindset and the ability to see things from a broader perspective
- Strategic planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Roadmap planning experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed