The Bungie Publishing team is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to support the design and execution of regional marketing campaigns and deliver locally relevant community and influencer engagement programs for the APAC region. This role will work with the Principal Marketing Lead, APAC, Senior Communications Manager APAC, and our Director of International Marketing to develop and deliver data informed strategic and effective regional marketing plans, targeted campaigns, localized creative assets, and support for community events.
The ideal candidate has enthusiasm for innovative, modern marketing, an understanding of the business relationships required to support sales goals, and the ability to reach local audiences with a customized approach. To find success, you will need to excel at long-distance cross-team collaboration and communication while also championing internationally focused and region-specific marketing initiatives.
- Act as an APAC expert and support the APAC marketing and communications team between Bungie’s US-based marketing and franchise teams, reporting to the Principal Marketing Lead, APAC
- Work with the Principal Marketing Lead, APAC to manage APAC marketing campaigns (primarily focused on China, Japan and ANZ), support global international sales initiatives, and execute all high-impact marketing activities
- Work with the Bungie Communications team and local partners (local publishing partner, Marketing, PR & Social agencies), to establish value creating communication strategies and capabilities across region, establishing strong relationships with key games, entertainment media and influencers to ensure quality ‘culturalised’ coverage and creation of local content to fans and community
- Work with the Principal Marketing Lead, APAC to establish optimal local strike plans and marketing plans for Bungie franchises in the region considering available resources and commercial goals
- Manage end to end planning and execution of Bungie participation at relevant local consumer events to maximize exposure of franchises (with key partners/sponsors/1st parties where applicable)
- Work closely with Bungie team members, media, creative, social and PR agencies and regional partners to maximize marketing dollars to create bespoke marketing communication campaigns for priority consumer segments.
- Support the tracking and reporting of regional marketing initiatives performance and help make recommendations to improve effectiveness while maintaining a high degree of financial control
- Develop strong working relationships with regional first-party platforms, agencies and vendors
- A willingness to share your hard-won regional expertise and opinions to deliver data backed, creative, insightful, and technically proficient marketing using local digital marketing tools and channels
- Detailed knowledge of the full range of marketing strategies, initiatives, watch outs, and activities required to support a successful go to market and ongoing live business in your region of expertise
- Experience delivering highly performant regional sales and marketing, including strong regional B2B relationships, as well as community strategies and tactics that drive positive sentiment
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, schedule and plan across several ongoing projects
- Ability to navigate complex crisis management scenarios and find creative solutions to unplanned challenges
- China, Japan, South Korea and ANZ market experience
- Deep familiarity with the Destiny franchise and its online player communities
- Experience with enterprise scale live operations, games as a service, MMO, and mobile and companion experiences
- Knowledge of PC culture and third-party PC café operations in South Korea
- Southeast Asia market experience
- Mandarin/Simplified Chinese and/or Japanese language capabilities
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed