Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What we Need:
Snr Marketing Manager, ANZ will oversee the team working across both Sports and Core titles, adding strategic, commercial and local insights to drive performance, and elevate the ambition for the ANZ territory.
Australia is a large Sports market, and this will be the focus of this role, working directly into the Americas+ANZ lead, based in US, to maximize synergies, and carve out growth strategies to win the hearts and minds of the Australian market.
The role requires strong partnership and collaboration with growth (commercial), cross-functional marketing teams and the Take-Two physical and digital sales teams.
It requires a level of player/coach responsibility with the need to get involved with local tactical execution, as required, alongside overall day to day management of the local ANZ team.
The role demands a strong leader who is able to communicate and collaborate effectively across a complex matrix organisation, has proven credentials in a commercial and data-driven organisation, and strong leadership skills in order to guide the local territory team to deliver against the company goals.
- Responsible for the overall planning, development, and execution of all 2K’s Marketing efforts in ANZ
- Leading and motivating the local team to execute effective integrated go to market campaigns that deliver upon the global marketing strategies for all 2K titles ensuring that sales and other revenue streams are maximised both physically (disc) and digitally (download)
- Working closely on global functions responsible for key elements of the ANZ go-to-market plan
- Develop and retain the best talent to build a culture of effective teamwork & continuous improvement
- Drive the continual optimisation and innovation to meet or exceed the business targets in the most efficient and effective way
Go To Market Marketing
- Ensure all local Go To Market campaigns are aligned with and deliver upon the Global Marketing Strategy and business goals. Be the local champion for territory and consumer needs to ensure the global marketing strategy and marketing assets are relevant
- Where identified build business cases with supporting rationale to support local marketing programs
- Work alongside the 2K’s Growth team, and Take 2 Sales, fostering a collaborative and proactive approach to deliver go to market campaigns that will drive overall sales, revenue streams and profit targets
Budget & Forecasting
- Responsible for local territory marketing budget ensuring all Go To Market campaigns are forecast accurately, and fall within set budgets. Where required collaborate with the EMEA marketing lead to help support the annual, quarterly and monthly financial planning process. Monitor and track all T&E ensuring expenditure falls within annually agreed levels
- Be the local lead point of contact for all First party, Licensor (WWE, NBA etc.) and other key partners. Ensure any global or regional partnerships are maximised within set contractual parameters, and any reporting/invoicing is tracked and delivered as required, and on time
- Champion and ensure local team familiarity and regular usage of all relevant marketing tools:- Datorama, Anaplan, Tableau, G Suite, etc
What Will Make You a Great Fit:
- Experience in managing a team whilst planning, developing, and executing agreed Marketing, PR, Influencer and Social/Community activities throughout local markets
- Proven ability in ensuring Go To Market campaigns are aligned with and deliver upon the Global Marketing Strategy and business goals
- Existing experience of working alongside various commercial teams, encouraging a collaborative and proactive approach to deliver go to market campaigns that will drive overall sales, revenue streams and profit targets
- Experienced in budgeting and forecasting, ensuring campaigns are forecasted accurately and fall within set budgets
- Confident as a local lead point for all First party, Licensor, and other key partners.
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with 6-8 years of marketingexperience and 2+ years of managerial experience, being comfortable with giving feedback and assessing employee performance