Who We Are
2K Games Dublin is a hub focused on performance marketing, commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies. 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, PGA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Mafia, and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
This role is part of the Commercial Growth team that is responsible for P&L, franchise strategy, and ultimately growing 2K profitability. We partner across the organization through influence and relationships to orchestrate a unified, effective, and scalable effort. At any given moment we are the supporter, leader, approver, and/or responsible party with other internal and external teams.
What We Need
We are looking for an expert individual contributor (not a people manager) to use raw data and translate business analysis into useful insights to increase profitability of 2K’s key franchises. The role involves lifecycle management of new and existing products including, SKU planning, product and content pipelines, promotion and KPI’s, business development and investment recommendations. You will develop models and frameworks to optimize decision making, collect company and product data, and collaborate across major functions to improve business performance. The role requires an expertise in data visualization as well as the ability to build cross functional partnerships. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with different teams, is comfortable with ambiguity, and, above all else, is passionate about business growth.
What You Will Do
- Work as an individual contributor (not a people manager) to focus on medium-term business strategy and product lifecycle management
- Take ownership of several products in the portfolio, optimizing their lifecycles for profitability
- Forecast product performance in short, medium, and long term and perform root-cause analysis
- Develop models and report KPIs on commercial/user behavior insights to prove/disprove hypotheses
- Drive better business decisions based on game performance (user, gameplay, systems, monetization, telemetry)
- Perform competitive analysis to identify risks and opportunities for future titles
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- Excellent communication with consistent record of influencing partners across all levels of an organization
- Experience working well with distributed teams in different time zones
- Experience with large data sets and using that data to inform business strategies
- Expertise with spreadsheets and other tools/techniques to drive data-driven decisions
- Experience with all phases of a project and ability to scale business operation
- Passion for gaming
- Proficiency with SQL, Python, Snowflake
- Experience in P&L accountability
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews, and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: Dublin, Dublin, Ireland