WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Finance teams work closely with business leaders and teams across Epic, to deliver effective business and financial planning for our company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
What You'll Do
The FP&A team is responsible for managing the financial forecast. As part of that responsibility, the FP&A team will work closely with business units and functional teams to establish investment plans for both the near- and long-term.
In this role, you will
- Oversee quarterly forecast and long-range planning cycles, including ownership of Epic’s consolidated corporate model and coordination with stakeholders on key assumptions and inputs
- Partner with business leaders to establish investment plans, prioritize resources and communicate regularly to the CFO and other senior leaders to provide financial insights, direction and risk
- Assess cost structures and investments through internal and external benchmarking
- Provide visibility to financial performance of the company through continuous and consistent reporting including key drivers of change in the financial forecast
- Leverage financial modeling to assess the opportunity and profitability of key business initiatives while ensuring accuracy in reporting
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, private equity or consulting
- Experience collaborating with business unit executives to drive forecasting, initiative planning and execution
- Strong analytical skills with extensive financial modeling experience and ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to distill complex analyses into insights that drive action
- Ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience in technology; prior understanding of gaming, entertainment and/or software desired
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Location: Cary,North Carolina,United States
Country: United States