Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). This role will be based in Novato or Los Angeles.
What We Need:
We are looking for a highly proficient and skilled candidate to bring their operational expertise to 2K’s in-house global Creative studio team. The Senior Manager of Creative Operations will sit within our Creative Services organization and work across 2K Marketing including all game titles. This role will provide operational guidance for our Creative and Marketing teams to ensure tools and workflows are appropriately implemented in order to optimize the timely delivery of marketing assets. This role will establish, streamline and enforce workflow processes across all of Creative Services and Marketing. Ideally is a guru with Project Management software (Workfont) and can deftly manage all studio tools at an administrative level.
What You Will Do:
- Manage our daily Tech Tools and Project Management systems used across the 2K Marketing organization and all 2K game titles
- Help our Director of Creative Production & Operations determine and implement the introduction of relevant creative technology to support automation of asset development and content delivery across the digital landscape - including necessary tools to track creative usage and results.
- Create and enhance 2K’s process training & onboarding collateral by building relevant education, on-boarding and roll-out materials so that internal and external partners + new joiners can painlessly adapt our tools and processes.
- Help our Director of Creative Production & Operations with Creative Team resource management + workload balancing to ensure proper staffing allocations + workflow enhancements and resolution of any issues.
- Be the primary source of knowledge for Creative studio tools, including Workfront, Slack, DAM in order to improve efficiencies and cut costs.
- Coordinate with internal cross-functional + external teams such as 2K’s localization agency and Workfront consultants as well as lead weekly/ bi-weekly meetings with all key partners.
- Mentor and consult with 2K’s Creative Services Production team on day-to-day project management, studio concerns and scheduling.
- Lead and mentor other Operations Manager or Associate Managers responsible for Corporate Projects, Packaging and Manufacturing.
What Will Make You a Great Fit:
- BS / BA degree (or equivalent)
- 8-10 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success
- Detailed knowledge of Technological and Project Management software including but not limited to WorkFront, JIRA, Slack is required
- Ability to multitask and work with colleagues + partners in multiple time zones
- Proficiency in Office and G-suite applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe design software
- Attention to detail, quick learner, ability to communicate up to C-suite level
- Video game industry knowledge is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: California, United States
Country: United States