We are looking for a passionate Machine Learning Engineer to join our Machine Learning Operations team (part of Business Intelligence’s Data Science). You will contribute to the ML and Analytics projects that are being done for the Wargaming's flagship products such as World of Tanks and World of Tanks Blitz, as well as for new games and various internal initiatives.
What will you do?
- Code optimization and automation of prototypes of ML/AI models and Analytic webapps developed by the Data Science team
- Development and maintenance of a set of small but robust and well-tested libraries and wrappers which are to become the main building blocks of ML pipelines and which are going to be used by Data Scientists at model prototyping stage
- (Occasionally) developing stand-alone utilities to support various APIs or Web Applications
Who are we looking for?
You are a friendly Engineer who loves to automate things reliably and optimizes the code to get the most out of it at a smaller time- and resource- footprints. You are courageous of joining projects at its prototype stage and you are excited to collaborate with Data Scientists.
- Solid track of python-based projects and automations, preferably in the field of ML and AI
- Solid understanding of the lifecycle and usage of Data Science and ML models and pipelines
- Solid knowledge of Unix as a development environment
- Ability to communicate in English, orally and in writing.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiarity with the Python Dash framework
- Familiarity with SQL and Big Data environments
- Familiarity with R stack, including R Shiny
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Amazon's AWS
- Familiarity with SnowFlake
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Familiarity with Airflow
- Desire to share your knowledge with the peers
What do we offer?
- At Wargaming we value the team the most, we understand that people are the key to every project.
- We see additional value in working in multicultural community, so the teams not only grow professionally but learn new things about people and cultures.
- Flexible working hours & work from home whenever needed and/or possibility to work remotely within EU.
- Career development and opportunities within a fast-growing organization.
- Working on multiple diverse projects and solving variety of problems.
- Additional benefits differ depending on the country you will be working from.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.