Senior Legal Counsel
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Legal team in Perth and currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the team.
As a Senior Legal Counsel at VGW, you will partner closely with the business to provide pragmatic legal and commercial advice. In addition, you will develop processes and procedures that enable the efficient provision of legal services while mitigating risks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality commercial and technology-related legal advice and support
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial agreements and advising the business on key issues, including privacy, data protection and marketing
- Developing and implementing appropriate systems, policies and frameworks to support the group’s continued growth
- Assisting with the supervision, support and career development of junior members in the team
- Conducting research and effectively utilise the available resource
What you will bring to the role:
- You have 5-7 years PQE with relevant experience
- You are admitted to practise law in either Australia, the United States or England and Wales
- You are effective at drafting and negotiating contracts
- You are a team player who acts with initiative and takes ownership of matters
- You are experienced in fast-paced and dynamic industries
- You have exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving capabilities
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed