From setting new standards in IT, to attracting the finest talent, to building our brand, our central teams shape our ongoing success. Join us and you’ll not only support our people to do their best, you’ll be empowered to transform how we do business.
As part of a dedicated IT Support team in London, you will have a unique opportunity to build a career in a cutting edge IT department. You will join a team of experienced IT support staff and will be tasked with supporting a large team of experienced game developers and system engineers.
As an IT Support Analyst at Improbable, you will be primarily responsible for helping support our development teams with a focus on high-level desktop and laptop hardware builds. You will need to use your experience in troubleshooting technical hardware, fixing system issues, maintaining onboarding processes, managing access control and will often be assisting in the deployment of global IT initiatives across our international office locations.
We’re working to leverage the latest hardware systems and cloud hosting technologies in order to manage, build and support our organisation. Our common goal is to enable Improbable to meet our development goals by accelerating IT systems and services worldwide. We are dedicated to advancing user experience and supporting the growth of Improbable.
- Accelerating development through IT support
- Fine-tuning our hardware specifications to tailor for the role
- Advancing the user experience in our onboarding process
- Supporting the deployment of our hybrid cloud games hosting service to the user
- Management of Problem Tickets and scheduling meetings to ensure Problem Tickets are dealt with in a timely fashion
Why You’re Made for This:
- You enjoy building machines from scratch
- Are established in providing high-level IT Support with 5+ years of experience
- General passion for games and game development
- Strong end to end project management experience
- You are enthusiastic about rolling out new technology and hardware
- Good understanding of network infrastructures
- Good knowledge of laptop and desktop hardware components
- Good knowledge of working with Google Services (including Google Workplace/Google Meet) ; Atlassian products (Jira/Atlassian); Remote hosting tools and solutions; Azure and Office 365; Access management and permissions; Mac and Windows OS; Slack administration; Application deployment services (Puppet/InTune)
Everyone brings different experiences, perspective, knowledge and skills that makes each one of us brilliant. You don't have to meet all the requirements and experiences on this job advert to apply for and be successful in this role.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Life at Improbable
Diversity, inclusion & belonging
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed