Guerrilla - creators of the PlayStation hit games Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West - are currently looking for an Infrastructure Programmer to join our Tools & Tech Team. Over the years, our programmers have created a very capable engine and a complete set of tools to form a solid basis for our games. With these games growing in complexity and number, and an ever growing number of platforms to support, we require help developing the engine and tools further.
Who you are
- You are an experienced C++ or Python programmer with an interest in both languages;
- You care deeply about code and the tools and systems that support development.
- You have worked as a tools or system programmer, or as a devops or build engineer.
- You're comfortable working with a very large existing code-base and tool set.
- You enjoy working in an innovative, highly dynamic game development environment.
What you will do
- Develop new tools and maintain the existing systems that make up the development infrastructure at Guerrilla.
- Create innovative new ways to utilize our build farm and other distributed processes, improving our continuous integration builds and the tools that support them.
- Improve our C++ tool-chains (Clang and Visual Studio), implement static analysis tools, improve our distributed build tools and organize our code base and documentation.
- Design and implement new version control system tools so code and content can be more easily shared, both within the team and between the team and outside partners.
- You have experience with continuous integration or automated testing;
- You have experience with client-server programming and distributed processes;
- You have past experience with large, scalable systems and high performance computing;
- You have past experience in a similar position in the video games industry.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Be sure to submit your CV and a Cover/Motivation Letter; we like learning a bit about your background and your reasons for applying at Guerrilla.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed