Senior HR Operations Specialist (Nordics)
Help us level up our foundation for scalable and sustainable HR Operations to enable Rovio and our people to succeed long-term. Simply put, your job will be to create a workplace where people are happy.
We are currently transforming our ways of working in our HR team to offer a better employee experience for our customers: Rovians. We are unlearning the past in order to succeed in the future and improving things on the go. We don’t have all the answers or the right steps figured out yet. If you want to be part of our journey building something new, keep on reading!
As a Senior HR Operations Specialist, you will be part of building the future of Rovio and HR. This means that you will design and deliver products, services and processes that build unique employee experience and competitive advantage through collaboration with other HR team members globally. You will be building locally tailored yet, globally scalable HR operations in all of Rovio’s locations. In addition, you will either lead or be a member of select HR development projects based on your own interests and business priorities. You have the opportunity to expand your know-how across the whole scope of HR Operations serving employees and/or supervisors globally.
- Provide day-to-day on-demand support to our employees and supervisors with all of their HR and people related queries throughout their journey at Rovio
- Develop and maintain our HR processes like on-boarding and off-boarding and everything in between
- Manage external supplier relationships and coordinate outsourced HR services such as employment benefits
- Update our HR system (we use HiBob) and managing our employee data quality
- Work with HR related reporting and analytics through the data in our HR system
- Longer term, take ownership of our HR system(s) and continuously develop them together with our partners to meet our needs
Who we think will do great in this role:
- Experience with HR administrative work (ideally throughout the whole employee lifecycle) with an understanding on developing employee experience ideally in a few different companies
- Working experience in the Nordics (Finland, Sweden and/or Denmark) at least in one of the countries Rovio currently has a location
- Project management skills either as a project team member or owner ideally with knowledge in service design and agile methodologies
- Experience managing external supplier relationships and coordinating outsourced HR services
- Professional Finnish, Swedish and English language skills both written and spoken, Danish is considered a great asset
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Tolerance of change and uncertainty
- Problem solving and troubleshooting with an ability to prioritise own workload
- Self-directed with confidence to make decisions and proactive attitude
- Desire to learn based on feedback and enthusiasm to develop own work
- Creative with critical thinking
- Recruiter screen: We want to know your general experience, who you are and what motivates you before deep diving into your technical skills.
- First round: You will meet the Head of People Operations to discuss how you would fit within the overall HR team, your longer-term ambitions and where we can help you develop.
- Second round: You will meet the Senior HR Manager who is the current HR administrator for Sweden & Denmark as well as the project lead for HR Operations. The focus is to get a clear view of your subject-matter expertise in HR Operations.
- Final round: You will meet a member from the HR Operations team based in Finland to get a clear overview of how you would fit with the HR Operations team working culture.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
What to expect when you join us
Meet the Rovians
Apply for this job
Location: Helsinki or Stockholm
Date posted: 2022-01-20