At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York are seeking a Senior HR Operations Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, meticulously organized, and will have a sound knowledge of HRIS and experience implementing HR process and system improvements for a complex organization. This role will be based in our unique studio in NoHo, Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- We continue to provide expertise across HR Operations including areas relating to HRIS/employee data, benefits & compensation, business intelligence & HR analytics, and compliance & policy management.
- We aim to implement global HR Operations strategies across all our locations.
- We always seek to and deliver improvements across our HRIS and internal processes.
- Participate in global HR workstreams and work closely with the HR Operations Manager (or Project Manager) to drive quality and timely delivery of critical milestones.
- Act as the technical point of contact between HR Technology and local HR.
- Lead ongoing HR process and system improvements.
- Take ownership to ensure HRIS solution designs meet business requirements, documented, and signed off in testing.
- Work with HR Technology to design, test and rollout reports and dashboards for Management and HR to specific requirements.
- Assist local HR with “how to” questions on Workday.
- Provide HRIS training and assist HR partners where required.
- Alongside HR Technology, create and maintain guides/manuals on Workday processes.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in HR and employment law.
- 5 years minimum of HR experience directly supporting a client group or business unit in HR operations (areas including payroll, benefits, HRIS management).
- HR operating experience globally with minimum experience supporting across North America in addition to multiple countries, preferably the UK.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Workday, implementing system features, providing HR metrics and analytics.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize actions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, across multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Degree in HR or relevant field required.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence change & process improvements.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention for detail and problem solving.
- Advanced skill set in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and credibility across internal and external relationships.
- Must be able to operate and work on confidential and sensitive tasks in an open office setting.
- A sense of ownership, initiative, and drive.
- Confidentiality, diplomacy, and commitment to the needs of Rockstar are essential.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Global HR experience with large matrix environments.
- Passion for Rockstar and our games.
- Previous HR experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music – would be beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Location: Manhattan, New York, United States
Country: United States