The Senior Graphics Engineer will work on various projects and tasks, develop graphics systems, provide innovative solutions, follow best practices, mentor less experienced coders, and assist in planning work. The candidate must have shipped at least 2 titles, excellent C/C++ programming skills, 3D math and problem-solving skills, knowledge of shaders, GPU architecture, and profiling tools. The company offers a competitive salary, flexible forms of employment, a fully transparent annual bonus plan, tax relief for creative work, healthcare family package, flexible working hours, clear career paths, learning days, access to Udemy courses and GDC Vault, mental health support activities, and more. The company values diversity and encourages applicants from various backgrounds and experiences.
As a Senior Graphics Engineer you will:
- Work on a wide variety of projects and tasks, contribute to the development of bespoke graphics systems
- Provide innovative solutions to overcome platform constraints
- Folow best practices, development processes, documentation and coding standards
- Mentor less experienced coders, sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
- Assist in planning your work and the work of others
We need you to have:
- Shipped at least 2 titles (AA/AAA)
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills (min 8y of experience)
- Excellent 3D math and problem-solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of shaders
- A deep knowledge of GPU architecture and contemporary graphics techniques
- Knowledge of profiling tools (PIX, VTune, etc.)
- Good communication skills (in English)
You will also need to:
- Love graphics, games and game technologies
What We Offer:
- Possibility to work on one of 40+ titles (AA+ and AAA) that Sumo group is developing
- Developing games in a crunch-free environment with very experienced colleagues in an open and respectful culture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Fully transparent Annual Bonus Plan for everyone
- 50% tax relief for creative work
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lux Med Platinum healthcare family package (highest available & fully covered)
- Office working/partly remote/fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Paths
- 5 paid Learning Days a year for self-development
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- Team-driven initiatives (PAG Plays, team-building events, charity engagement)
- Development initiatives (Life Drawing, Game Jams)
- Mental health support activities (Yoga Classes, Well-being webinars)
- The best working tools of your choosing- a powerful workstation or a top gaming laptop
- Relocation package
- Home -office perks (ergonomic gaming chairs, adjustable desk)
- ...and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let's talk about ourselves quickly. We're ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is "We never lie", so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply for this job
Location: PixelAnt Games, Poland
Date found: 2023-03-17