We’re ArenaNet—we’ve created a studio that builds online worlds infused with innovation, hand-crafted excellence, and creative passion. We're not the only ones who share this passion; gamers made Guild Wars 2 the fastest selling MMO in the West with more than 3 million copies sold in its first 9 months, and players and press have consistently called it one of the best games of all time.
We are seeking a talented Senior Graphics Designer. You will be responsible for creating and delivering high-quality marketing material for the award-winning Guild Wars 2 franchise. A strong skillset and deep knowledge in graphic design and typography is required. You will work closely alongside the Guild Wars 2 development team, including graphic artists, marketing strategists, and product owners, to develop world-class marketing content from concept to final delivery.
- At least 5 years of graphic design experience in a professional capacity.
- Portfolio that clearly demonstrates excellent graphic design and typography skills.
- High level proficiency with Creative Suite tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience creating high-quality assets across multiple mediums including - Print, Packaging, Web, and Interactive media.
- Ability to follow Brand style guides and maintain Branding documentation.
- Ability to coordinate creation and delivery of assets between internal teams and with external contractors.
- Comfort with receiving and providing constructive criticism, sharing knowledge and learning from those around you.
- A deep love of games and gaming, especially the Fantasy MMO genre.
- Strong Illustration and painting skills.
- Professional experience in creating motion graphics.
- Experience with 2D or 3D Animation, video compositing tools, or game development.
- Experience working with Gaming and Entertainment properties.
- Experience in UI or UX design capacity.
- Knowledge of Guild Wars 2, Expansions, Living World, and content.
- A desire to learn and become extremely familiar with Guild Wars 2.
Please attach your portfolio or include a URL to your portfolio samples with your application.
Total compensation is salary plus an annual bonus potential. Please note that the listed pay range is a general guideline only. We take into consideration the geography in which you live and your experience and qualifications when determining final salary. This role is also eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k), flexible and dependent care spending accounts, PTO, paid holidays and parental leave.
Location: Bellevue, WA or Remote
Country: United States