Role: Senior Graphic designer Designer, Core games
Manager: Dave Peixote, Art Director, Core games
What We Need:
We’re seeking a talented Senior Content designer to our award winning global creative team in Dublin. You’ll be working across all the design projects for our Core Games portfolio – Borderlands, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, Civilization, and many others. So you should have passion and knowledge for the games in this genre.
The ideal candidate possesses wizard like graphic design skills and is highly familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite tools, especially with Photoshop, and illustrator. You’re familiar how to create design templates and you know the power of adjusting smart objects. You have a never ending hunger to learn new things about art and visual language, and you’re always looking ways to implement new techniques and styles to your work.
You, the ideal candidate should have 4-6 year experience working in the creative industry – dark, client side, production company or creative agency, we don’t care.
You have been working with variety of platforms, and you know the basic principles how to create creative outputs for Tiktok, IG, banners and other digital platforms. Knowing the space of physical design is a plus. You’ll be working across multiple different games and projects – varying from logo design, key art, style guides, sales campaigns to presentations.
We’re fast-paced, like the culture is nowadays. So you have to be able to juggle between multiple projects and deadlines, but always upholding the artistic quality bar. And you’re not a lone wolf. Our culture is all about team and collaboration, so you should be able to communicate and pitch ideas to get your colleagues and team members excited your work too.
In a nutshell,
You should be talented designer, who really gives a shit about the creative work. And you’re a fun team member.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing creative concepts to provide innovative design ideas and visuals to challenge the status quo and push the creative envelope.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the design team to ensure consistency and alignment with corporate brand guidelines.
- Responsible for interpreting design briefs and conceptualizing to an effective appropriate visual solution.
- Able to produce marketing and advertising materials in line with marketing briefs, templates, and brand style guides.
- Design master assets, logos, and layout designs for digital and print media, including social.
- Collaborate to ensure that all design-related processes run efficiently.
- Build strong relationships with members of the Marketing, Brand, and Operations teams globally.
- Able to create pixel-perfect digital assets for web and social media.
- Ability to follow and enhance brand guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of colors, fonts, layouts, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Able to create print designs to production-ready standards every time.
- Ability to work under pressure on tight timelines; strong problem-solving skills to deliver world-class creative on time and on strategy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize design projects.
- Ability to follow departmental procedures, including approval processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Apps
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: Dublin, Dublin, Ireland