Invoke Studios EN
At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about. And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is looking for an experienced Generalist Programmer to join our team. In this role, you will build new tools that will enable and improve the creative process for our artists, designers, writers, and engineers. You will be a liaison between our creative and engineering departments helping to develop the workflows and processes the team will use to build our game. Ultimately the work you do on the Pipeline Team will have a large impact on the productivity of the studio!
What you'll do
- Collaborate with all content production teams to understand their tool workflows and needs when using Unreal Engine 5 and DCC tools.
- Design, develop, and maintain tools, workflows and data pipelines using Unreal Engine 5, including level editors, asset management systems, and scripting environments.
- Ensure the stability, performance, and scalability of our data pipelines, working closely with other programming teams to resolve any issues.
- Continuously iterate and improve our data pipelines based on user feedback and data analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in Unreal Engine 5 and incorporate them into our data pipelines as appropriate.
What you'll bring
- At least 5 years of experience working on game engines or data pipelines.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- A strong focus on quality and scalability.
- A strong sense of autonomy
- Customer and service oriented mentality to support our developers.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience.
Beneficial Areas of Experience
- Functional knowledge of C# and/or Python.
- Unreal Engine.
- Telemetry for tools.
- Process automation.
- Asset pipelines.
- UI/UX development for tools.
- Integration with DCCs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoke commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.