WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Finance teams work closely with business leaders and teams across Epic, to deliver effective business and financial planning for our company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
What You'll Do
The FP&A team is responsible for managing the financial forecast. As part of that responsibility, the FP&A team will work closely with business units and functional teams to establish investment plans for both the near- and long-term.
In this role, you will
- Support core corporate FP&A activities such as consolidation of forecast submissions from business segments and forecasting of enterprise-wide line items
- Prepare and maintain driver-based financial and operating models to support decision-making and short/long-term planning
- Assist the FP&A team’s partnership with business leaders to establish investment plans and prioritize resources
- Create and update presentations used to communicate financial insights to the CFO and senior leaders
- Support M&A diligence efforts and post-acquisition integration efforts
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of FP&A, investment banking, and/or private equity experience
- Experience collaborating with business unit executives and driving full P&L forecasting (including revenue and COS), initiative planning, execution in highly matrixed organizations and ability to influence across organization
- Strong analytical skills with extensive valuation/financial modeling experience and working with large data sets
- Ability to distill complex analyses into insights that drive action
- Ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners
- Workday and Adaptive Insights experience preferred
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Location: Cary,North Carolina,United States
Country: United States