Senior Financial Analyst, Create
As a rapid-growing industry leader, Unity relies on FP&A to coordinate, roll up, and balance initiatives across its multiple businesses, and to provide its executives with data-driven decision support.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner closely with business to incorporate business knowledge into financial forecast, models, etc.
- Maintain/improve existing financial forecasting models to forecast our financial performance for our different lines of business, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Involve in month end close process, prepare analyses, monthly reporting package and provide color & insights to the numbers
- Provide strategic and tactical support in the annual operating plan process
- Assist with ad hoc analytical projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions
What we’re looking for
- Possess a Degree, majoring in Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, or similarly quantitative & analytical degrees
- Minimum 3 years experience in FP&A; preferably in the software industry
- Strong positive attitude, willingness to learn and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
You might also have
- Hands-on experience with systems like Adaptive, Workday, Salesforce
- Embracing change: adopting a ‘growth mindset’ to experiment, learn from mistakes and continuously improve
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date posted: 2022-01-20