We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
As a Senior Environment (Level) Artist you will work as a key member of the art team to create high quality, modular and detailed environment models. You will be joining the project at the very beginning and having an opportunity to make a significant contribution to its development.
- Build visual stunning environments and AAA quality art assets
- Environmental storytelling through set dressing
- Populate and set dress our game world using a variety of 3D assets
- Sculpt and model high and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline, helping to set the bar for other artists at the studio
- Work closely with a team of artists and level designers to assemble and detail game environments.
- Work with our team of artists, designers, and writers to create high quality modular environments and environmental assets.
- Ensure assets created follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications
- Receive, give, and apply feedback effectively while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Use a positive style of communication working with the Production team and Art Leads, keeping them informed of any dependencies, blockers and cross-department challenges.
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Several years’ experience in the games industry
- Proven track record in at least 2 shipped titles (preferably AAA)
- A portfolio with examples of high-quality environment & level artworks.
- Expertise in 3dsMax, Maya or Blender, Zbrush, Substance Painter / Designer, Photoshop & other technologies utilized in the production of game art
- Excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams, self-motivated, directed with strong time management skills that enable you to work well with deadlines.
- Expertise in UE4\UE5
- Strong communication and organizational skills
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed