Are you ready to join the team evolving Bungie’s internal game engine to efficiently share code with multiple projects? Are you excited to help build alignment across your team and partners on the best investments to make? Do you enjoy exploring game engine code and improving systems to make people’s lives better? Would you like to work on worlds that bring people together at a company that values your work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a senior engineer on a new core engine team at Bungie, you will improve our ability to share engine investments between multiple projects. You will improve the separation of the game and engine layers to allow us to integrate engine changes more easily between different game projects. Finally, your contributions will improve the lives of engineers across Bungie and ultimately improve our ability to create great games more efficiently.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++
- Navigate our software architecture to build, extend and repair systems as necessary
- Collaborate daily with your team to craft robust, performant and maintainable code
- Help translate team goals into actionable plans
- Willingness to be part of a “we” culture. You work well with others to reach common goals— team fit and culture are especially important to us
- Ability to write game engine code in C++
- Ability to develop complex products with high cross-team dependencies
- Ability to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and achieve their goals
- Familiar with agile software development (e.g., scrum, kanban, etc.)
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed