Kabam Games Inc. is seeking a Sr. Director, Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy to lead the go-to-market and product marketing strategy for upcoming game titles under Kabam’s portfolio. The role involves driving marketing and campaign strategy to meet company revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators, conducting competitor analysis, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute scalable Go-To-Market strategies. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or similar, 8+ years of experience in go-to-market marketing, product marketing or related discipline within the gaming industry, and an expert level understanding of top competitive titles, genres, gaming landscape and business models. The position is a regular full-time role located in Vancouver, with a salary range of $180,000 - $220,000 p.a. and benefits including medical, extended health benefits and vision care, dental plan, group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short- and long-term disability, employee assistance program, and performance bonus. Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace.
The Sr. Director, Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Marketing with a dotted line to the COO. As the leader for Kabam’s go-to-market and product marketing strategy, you will be responsible for driving game launch marketing for upcoming game titles under Kabam’s portfolio. You will drive marketing and campaign strategy that has a direct impact in meeting company revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Translate the company’s revenue objectives into a formal, cohesive solutions marketing strategy with intent to meet and exceed preset performance indicators
- Act as core-marketing function lead and work closely with other cross-team leaders to define Go-To-Market operational success
- Pinpoint market competition by leading competitor analysis to inform future decisions and benchmarking
- Partner with Growth Marketing, Business Development, Branding, Marketing Communications and Product Management to identify and prioritize quarterly Go-To-Market plays (including strategy, messaging, content, campaigns, and enablement) that drive quality pipeline and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR).
- Define, implement and execute Go-To-Market strategy framework that can be widely adapted to the rest of Kabam’s upcoming game title releases
- Work closely with internal and external partners including IP holders to achieve target objectives at launch
- Hold reporting accountability to the Executive Leadership Team regarding pre-registration, user acquisition status, financial performance and key ROI indexes
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to orchestrate the design, implementation and execution of scalable Go-To-Market strategies
- Cultivate a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation, excellence, and a fun work environment while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our products
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or similar
- 8+ years of experience in go-to-market marketing, product marketing or related discipline within the gaming industry
- Expert level understanding of top competitive titles, genres, gaming landscape and business models
- Proven track-record of driving successful game launch campaigns for mobile games
- Experience in launching game titles in Asia
- Excellent understanding of the gaming ecosystem, consumer lifecycle strategy and growth marketing trends.
- Excellent stakeholder management with emphasis on key industry players including Apple, Google and other platforms
- Experience working with large notable IP assets
- Comfortable with using data to drive business decisions
Company Name: Kabam Games Inc.
Work Type: Regular Full-Time
Location Type: Vancouver, Hybrid
Business Address: 200-1118 Alberni St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1A5
Salary Range: $180,000 - $220,000 p.a.
Benefits: medical, extended health benefits and vision care, dental plan, group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short- and long-term disability, employee assistance program, Performance Bonus. Paid relocation (if required)
Language of Work: English
Contact Info: email@example.com
Excited by this opportunity? Kabam is dedicated to growing our diverse and inclusive workforce, so if your past experience doesn’t perfectly match the listed requirements we encourage you to apply anyways - you could be a great fit for this or other positions.
We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Kabam is a world leader in developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology, and revolutionary gameplay to players around the world.
Kabam’s games, Marvel Contest of Champions, Disney Mirrorverse, and Shop Titans, have generated hundreds of millions of downloads and have received multiple awards including Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Charlottetown in Canada, Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States, and in Seoul, South Korea. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-22