PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
In Game Analytics, we work with some of the best game studios in the world -- responsible for developing some of the most recognisable and ambitious console games and franchises on PlayStation, including The Last of Us, Horizon, Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, and Gran Turismo.
We provide end-to-end analytics services for PlayStation Studios and use data to help them make our games even better. We are looking for talented people to join us in pushing the boundaries of game analytics for PlayStation games.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll work in our cross-disciplinary team to scale our platform, expand its reach, and help define and build the future of analytics for PlayStation games.
What we are looking for:
- Adept at automating systems, monitoring, and building out highly available, robust, scalable deployments.
- Exposure to AWS (or other major cloud platform), Linux, networking, and security.
- Working understanding of Python and/or Golang.
- Experience with Docker and Terraform.
- Excited by Big Data projects and technology, and want to gain more experience in this area.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Good communication skills.
- Bonus points for CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo), Ansible.
- Familiarity with modern console games is also a plus.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United Kingdom, London
Country: United Kingdom