We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Corporate Counsel - Advogado(a) de Societário to join Wildlife's Legal Team.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented and corporate expert to come join our team as a Corporate Counsel, where you’ll liaise with multiple cross-functional stakeholders across the business to help identify opportunities to optimize our corporate structure, act as a strategic business partner, and advise about corporate matters in the business practices. As a Corporate Counsel, you will support all Wildlife teams, always seeking the best corporate governance!
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our Company's success and culture, so the right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Provide legal opinions in relation to the Corporate Area;
- Provide legal support to all Wildlife entities (Brazil and abroad);
- Provide legal advice with respect to equity-related matters;
- Structure and apply corporate governance rules for Wildlife entities;
- Comply with the daily corporate routine;
- Negotiate, draft, and review an extensive range of intercompany and financial agreements and other types of agreements;
- Draft and review all corporate documents, agreements and policies;
- Coordinate the activities with external law firms;
- Structure, prepare and review managerial reports and documents;
- Counsel, advise and train on general corporate legal matters within assigned business areas;
- Implement innovative strategies that support the business and are aligned with the organization’s priorities and goals.
What you'll need
- 5 + years of Corporate Law experience
- Degree in Law
- Brazilian Bar Membership
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of stock options
- LLM in Corporate Law (Plus)
- Experience in tech companies (Plus)
More about you
- Team builder
- Be a business partner and business oriented
- Knowledge of equity awards
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills in both Portuguese and English, along with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Hardworking, well organized and able to independently manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Strong social skills
- Effective communication skills.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Location: São Paulo