The job is for a Senior Computer Vision Researcher/Engineer who will be responsible for developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities in the field of SLAM and sensor fusion. The candidate should have experience in Visual SLAM, Visual Inertial Odometry/Sensor Fusion, and 3D Reconstruction, as well as 5+ years of coding and debugging experience in C++ and Python. A Master's or PhD in Computer Science/Computer Vision/Robotics or related field is preferred. The candidate should also have experience with deep networks for geometric computer vision problems and VR/AR/MR technologies.
As a Senior, Computer Vision Researcher/Engineer, you'll be responsible for delivering high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities in the field of SLAM and sensor fusion. Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come.
- SLAM, Visual-Inertial Pose Estimation: Design, implement, and improve advanced algorithms for estimating the 3D pose of a device by optimally fusing visual and inertial measurements collected from multiple cameras and IMUs
- Data/Test driven R&D: Leverage data and test driven principles to develop core functionality throughout the full development cycle from the applied research phase until productization
- Programming / prototyping: Write elegant, efficient, maintainable, and reusable code
- 2+ years of relevant experience in at least one of the following topics or related: Visual SLAM, Visual Inertial Odometry / Sensor Fusion, 3D Reconstruction
- 3+ years of experience in research and development of computer vision solutions
- 5+ years coding & debugging of C++ (and C) and Python
- Hands on experience working with deep networks for geometric computer vision problems using unsupervised and self-supervised approaches is a plus
- Experience with VR, AR, MR technologies is a plus
- Knowledge software optimization and embedded programming is a plus
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science / Computer Vision / Robotics or related is preferred
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Date found: 2023-04-11