Senior Communications Manager, Internal Communications
We are looking for a Senior Communications Manager, Internal Communications to support and deliver strategic leadership and execution on internal communications programs and initiatives.
You will help to lead communications strategies across Unity, helping to ensure employees are receiving and understanding critical information to do their jobs as well as help enable a fluid, efficient and scalable communications program that aligns to Unity's growth trajectory!
In this role, you will actively help build and execute an internal communications strategy as well as operate and maintain the global communications infrastructure and processes for the company. You will execute a content creation program that resonates with all employees as well as disseminate day-to-day corporate information around the globe. This may include playing a primary role in moments of high-sensitivity and crisis.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is problem solver, an empathetic listener and an inclusive leader with a strong presence and ability to empower cross-functional partners and influence senior leaders. To be successful, you should be proactive, inventive, accustomed to multi-tasking, and have a strong sense of urgency. You will also live and bring to life Unity’s Values: Users First, Best Ideas Win, In It Together and Go Bold.
What you’ll be doing
- Help build and execute proactive and essential communication initiatives crafted to inform and engage employees on items such as (but not limited to): large scale corporate announcements, critical information/changes, big news, HR-related programs, and more
- Plan, author, and/or lead content for a variety of internal communications channels, most notably the Unity Intranet
- Draft and disseminate timely communications around important updates (e.g. product launches, key company initiatives, organizational changes, etc.)
- Partner and collaborate with global crisis teams to develop and disseminate communications globally, where and when needed
- Support the strategy and execution of monthly Corporate Town Halls, including agendas, content, speaker confirmation, and presentations
What we’re looking for
- Someone with a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, or a related field
- A person with experience working in internal communications, employee communications, content architecture, content creation and more
- Excellent writing skills, a strong grasp of AP style, and one who takes an analytical approach
- Someone who is a self-motivated, self-starter with the drive to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20