Senior Business Systems Analyst, Zuora Billing
Unity’s Enterprise Applications Team is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst tasked with building solutions and configuring the Zuora Billings Platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Global Finance & Revenue organization, providing functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on global expansion.
We’re looking for a Technical Analyst who is efficient in building the solutions using Zuora workflows, API’s, Reports etc., participate in new initiatives, and provide support for ongoing business operations. Some travel will be encouraged to Unity offices globally.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that requests from the Sales and Finance organizations related to Order to Cash processes and systems are optimally qualified, prioritized, and executed while managing infrastructure, configuration changes, and appropriate documentation within Zuora Billings
- Maintain tight collaboration with colleagues on the Salesforce and Workday teams to ensure end-to-end solution works and detailed
- Collaborate with IT and business partners throughout the organization to identify system needs, document solutions and publish related processes and procedures, contribute to identify key controls, and resolve actions for process improvement
- Monitor efficiency of systems, policies, and procedures. Make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs while identifying and performing tasks within projects with minimal direction
What we're looking for
- Experience serving as the primary Zuora Billings Administrator with responsibility for configuration, customization, and management of the technical solution
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate, and solve complex problems and make well-adapted decisions based on available information
- Experience in writing detailed technical specifications, testing & release plans required to develop and implement software solutions; working independently in a very fast-paced, high-growth team environment; communicating with leads across the IT teams
You might also have
- Experience working in the SaaS/technology industry
- Experience with any of the following applications: Salesforce CPQ, Workday, Revenue
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Burbank, CA, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20