Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Come create the future of multiplayer entertainment at Twitch! As the leader of Business Development for Twitch in LATAM, you'll leverage industry acumen, your existing network, and hustle to create new business initiatives across strategic B2B partners. Twitch is looking for an experienced, accomplished, motivated, and data-driven Senior Business Development Manager, LATAM with experience building C-level relationships, formulating creative deal structures, and closing complex partnerships in Latin America (LATAM).
Reporting to the LATAM Managing Director, you will manage Twitch partnerships in Latin America including opportunities across gaming publishers, telecommunications, OEM, consumer products, payments, and more so you must be able to navigate almost any industry or sector. You will lead the regional strategy, build a pipeline, and implement opportunities alongside the marketing, content, and sales teams. You are forward-looking, strategic, and able to close deals that benefit Twitch communities while navigating support across multiple teams.
- Independently identify, source, and close high impact partnership agreements with gaming (e.g. LATAM based game developers) and non-gaming companies (e.g. Consumer Brands, OEMs, Telecommunication companies and other digital services that are repeatable and scalable). This includes developing strategy within a sector by applying relevant data points to make informed decisions and bring important internal team members onboard from initial negotiations through execution to ensure successful long-term partnerships.
- Lead multiple engagements simultaneously over a variety of business categories including commerce, digital media, mobile, advertising, and web services from sourcing to go-to-market. This includes driving financial modeling, legal engagements, co-marketing discussions, and appropriate internal reporting.
- Explore new business categories with an opportunity assessment and then build external partner relationships quickly. This includes working backwards from both companies' goals such as understanding their business needs, visions, and strategy of our new partners and the teams you will represent.
- Articulate sophisticated product vision and strategies to both internal and external partners by providing relevant insights to our teams based on customer feedback and data analysis.
- 7+ years Business Development in Media & entertainment, gaming, telecommunications or technology
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience generating new business from sourcing to closing large strategic deals independently
- Previous experience in multi-million GBP commercial partnerships, including pitching, contracting, and client service, as well as a strong network of contacts and an ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Portuguese, with working knowledge of Spanish
- Worked within a highly entrepreneurial culture
- Open to travel 25% time post pandemic
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Top tier Academic degree
- Strong fundamentals in financial planning and modeling
- Consulting, Marketing Partnerships or Go-To-Market P&L management experience
- Deep understanding of the Twitch community and wider live video streaming landscape
- Relevant industry work experience in handling relationships with telecoms, retail, finance, OTT or other relevant partners
- Amazon Entity, no wellness benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits
- Childcare Assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7744
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed