Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Do you like to build things and see your creations flourish? As a Senior Build Engineer, you will help to shape the future of game development at Wizards of the Coast! You will work with multiple teams to onboard new projects into build and deployment systems in addition to providing support for existing projects. You will collaborate with Developers, QA, PM, and OPS to help build out future solutions that will increase efficiency while decreasing support cost. We’re waiting for you – come join the team!
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement solutions for Wizards Digital Gaming Development projects in alignment with architectural designs and program needs.
- Provide technical vision and implementation of sophisticated projects as a top level contributor/specialist.
- Author and evolve technical designs and advise decisions made by the team.
- Support live products and drive resolution of technical problems as they arise in production environments.
- Use your experience to grasp issues quickly and make critical judgments in the absence of complete information.
- Work with a variety of other departments and specialties to build technical requirements.
- Be a recognized technical expert in your domain and have a breadth of knowledge in related fields.
- Mentor and guide junior-level team members to improve in quality, efficiency, and effectiveness, and work on a diverse team.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in professional software development.
- Minimum 5 years of total job experience.
- Experience working with Jenkins, particularly with Jenkins pipeline jobs.
- Familiarity with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience building/deploying/maintaining live services.
- Experience mentoring others and encouraging positive relationships with peers.
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills and the ability to write readable, maintainable code.
- Strong communication and teamwork with diverse groups of people in various roles.
- Sound knowledge of software engineering methodologies and the impact of early decisions on later development stages of software projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed