Manage internal Art Production at the highest quality, ensuring timely delivery
OUR PRODUCTION TEAM
Here at Guerrilla, we are proud of producing console games with astonishing visuals. To create vast amounts of high-quality art for our games, we work with both in-house artists and external art studios. The art varies from the creation of art assets to technical features for the purpose of World Building, which really pushes the visual fidelity of our games in all aspects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Art Producer, we will look to you to:
- Set up and maintain project schedules for both short and long-term project goals
- Understand the quality needs of the project and translate these into requirements for (high volume) art production
- Manage risks, issues, and change requests and proactively solve problems before they impact the schedule or the end result
- Partner with Art Direction and the Art Team Leads to keep production running smoothly and effectively
- Communicate relevant information to different partners at the appropriate time
- Negotiate scope and quality with Art Directors in order to find the solutions that best fit the requirements of each game
- Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, and able to work with changing design requirements
- Collaborate with the Outsourcing Manager to plan feasible scope
WHO YOU ARE
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 4 or more years of experience, managing art production teams for (open-world) games
- Possess a sophisticated working understanding of modern project management methods and tools
- Have a background in art that helps you thoroughly understand the artistic and technical side of art production
- Have a proactive, can-do attitude and are comfortable in a dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a motivation letter - we like getting some insight into your reasons for applying to Guerrilla.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Country: The Netherlands