We’re leading the way in defining what the metaverse can be. This is where you get to explore interconnected, immersive, exciting worlds that have never been seen before and where you decide what the future looks like. Are you ready?
- Work with the animation team to produce high quality animation tools and systems.
- Have heavy involvement in the creation of software processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Give constructive critique on the quality of the gameplay features within the game.
- Display a high degree of discipline in following the software engineering processes.
- Create high quality gameplay content within industry standard timelines.
- Ability to own a feature from receiving the design spec, through system design and implementation
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Mentor more junior programmers.
Why You're Made For This:
- Experts in an Animation Programmer skill-set (e.g.: Programming, debugging, debugging, maths etc…) with shipped products that show an end-to-end understanding of the process.
- Excellent understanding of common game technologies, processes and software development.
- Excellent understanding of common animation technologies and methods.
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology.
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve software development process or discipline.
- 3+ years experience in C++.
- 2+ years of experience in animation programming.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (preferable).
- Able to create tutorials, guides, or other important documentation for more junior staff members.
- Able to mentor more junior members of the software team.
- Able to architect systems that consider the perspective of the wider team.
Everyone brings different experiences, perspective, knowledge and skills that makes each one of us brilliant. You don't have to meet all the requirements and experiences on this job advert to apply for and be successful in this role.
Apply for this job
Location: Remote - UK
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed