Our AI Programming Team
We are currently looking for a Senior AI Programmer to join our team of experienced AI developers. Our work varies from highly technical, to gameplay feature implementation. You will be creating and optimizing new systems and also working in cooperation with game designers to establish gameplay rules for specific characters. There is an extensive existing AI code base with excellent debug tools. You will be building on and improving this code base to fit the needs of current and future projects. As a Senior AI Programmer, you will design and implement the systems that make our NPCs come to life.
What you will do:
- You will create the decision logic which drives for fun, systemic gameplay in cooperation with systems designers;
- You will work with animators to make characters come to life through believable and fluid motion;
- You will assist quest designers with the creation of robust, bespoke experiences;
- You will research new techniques and tools that will improve the content creation workflow, and raise the bar in terms of character behaviour quality;
- You will extend and refactor the AI code base for performance, maintainability, and reliability.
Who you are:
- You have at least 4 years of professional programming experience, preferably in the game industry;
- You can work in a structured way, in C++, to generate easy to understand code while still keeping track of memory / performance aspects;
- You have a good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games;
- You are able to use existing or new techniques to create exciting NPC gameplay;
- You are comfortable working with a large code base.
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, and code sample(s) where you showcase your best and most recent work. We would love to see C++ code examples showing structured programming and a demo presenting relevant work to the position.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed