At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
Performs accounting review activities which may include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expense reports, Fixed Assets, Inter-Company, VAT and Tax reporting transactions
- Ensure all journal entries are compliant with statutory regulations;
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending;
- Provide technical support and advice on management level;
- Maintain tax certificates and manage withholding tax
- Seek opportunities for central testing, automation, and process efficiencies in software implementation;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Manage the team in the accounting processes;
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process;
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process;
- Prepare financial statements and fiscal statements;
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns;
- Direct involved in internal and external audits to ensure local and IFRS compliance;
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work;
- Assure month-end and year-end close process;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excel knowledge.
- Fluent in English - written & speaking.
- Knowledge in IFRS.
- Relevant certifications - CECCAR nice to have.
- Oracle software is a plus.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are no precedents.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize the daily tasks.
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers.
- Action-orientated with the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication and networking skills – the ability to work with a wide variety of colleagues and management levels.
- Team player in the Finance team and other departments.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Location: Hybrid Remote<span>,</span> Bucharest, Romania