In defence, we’re transforming how those who keep us safe prepare for the threats of the future. Join us and you’ll help build the most innovative virtual worlds available, so our defenders can plan, train and make life-saving decisions in the real one.
This role is centred around developing and establishing valuable relationships with current and new customers. We develop our product offering through projects delivered collaboratively with partners and with close contact with our customers. You will be responsible for the success and growth of our synthetic training and planning opportunities with the UK’s Other Government Departments. This is primarily relationship management based with the customer, whilst working closely with cross-functional internal leaders to deliver on this goal.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key stakeholder relationships.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for relevant customer account management matters; working in lockstep with our Programme Management Office to help them to be successful in their roles, tackling any highlighted concerns head on and escalating where appropriate.
- By working with cross-functional teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Negotiating contracts and close agreements.
- Clearly communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Help to develop, forecast and track key metrics or milestones to measure customer account success (e.g. project continuation option submissions and senior level engagement).Collaborate with the broader customer team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory and unique points of leverage across accounts.
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- You will ultimately be responsible for the success and growth of our synthetic training opportunities with the UK MOD. This is primarily relationship management based with the customer, whilst working closely with cross-functional internal leaders to deliver on this goal.
Why You’re Made for This:
- Significant account management experience showing a proven track record of delivering business growth whilst maintaining focus on customer priorities and satisfaction.
- Direct experience in working with or in the UK Public Sector, specifically MOD and central government.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to work in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in closing software and services contracts.
- Ability to think strategically and solve complex business problemsStrong verbal and written communications skills.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to meet requirements associated with obtaining UK security vetting clearance; including an unbroken residency in the UK for the previous 5 years. If you think that this might be an issue for you, please let us know.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Life at Improbable
Diversity, inclusion & belonging
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed