This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Visual Interaction Designer with a focus on 3D interfaces to join our Product Design team, to build the next generation of enterprise Augmented Reality solutions. Work that influences the future of business through its people—amplifying human potential with our wearable technology.
Each day, you’ll be translating our brand and product strategy into 3D user interfaces across multiple platforms with our team of designers, prototypers, developers and researchers, to define, build and iterate solutions. Setting the bar for innovatively-creative and thoughtful spatial experiences.
To apply, you should have a minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience, and be excited to solve next-gen design problems beyond existing computing paradigms.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a meaningful career in an environment where collaboration is paramount–but individual efforts shine.
- Create and focus: Design and craft aesthetically-appealing, functional, first-class 3D user interfaces with rigorous attention to detail across multiple platforms (augmented reality, web and mobile), while maintaining brand integrity.
- Conceptualize and execute: Create innovative interactions that assist, inform and innovate, with low and high fidelity visual prototypes.
- Alignment: Align with brand and product vision, support the direction of the visual experiences across multiple products and ensure a high level of visual, interaction and motion consistency.
- Work across interdisciplinary teams: Effectively work with experience designers, product designers, industrial designers, prototypers, researchers, engineers and product managers.
- Validate & review: Validate designs on device, and actively participate in team prototype reviews to improve device understanding. Work with software engineers to implement features with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ensure excellence: Contribute to a design process that embraces innovation while holding design accountable to end-user validation, KPIs and customer feedback
- A visually compelling portfolio, demonstrating a masterful command of the craft of visual design: typography, color, hierarchy, composition and aesthetic adaptability, across a breadth of cross-platform work.
- Proven experience working on shipped/ installed digital product interfaces and/ or interactive experiences.
- Expert proficiency with Cinema 4D, Maya or other 3D software.
- Able to create beautiful, inspiring renders to help communicate design concepts.
- Experience designing in a 3D production pipeline.
- Ability to think, design and apply UX/ UI in spatial environments.
- Demonstrate effective design processes and problem-solving skills.
- A strong interest in the latest trends in design and technology, with a focus on the future of computing and experience platforms.
- An enthusiastic, flexible collaborator who works well within an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience designing against the unique challenges of immersive experiences, spatial design and a strong understanding of the AR/VR category.
- Expert proficiency in working with Figma
- Basic knowledge of the Unity engine and production pipeline
- Experience creating / applying digital design systems
- BA/BS, or equivalent work experience, in Graphic / Visual / Interaction Design or related subject.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Location: Remote (US based only)
Country: United States