Our client is always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect. They have started developing a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and need new hands to join.
Your goal will be to craft AAA-quality realistic 3D characters that are appealing and reflect the overall game style and technical requirements. Working in a collaborative spirit and in close cooperation with all parts of the art team, you’ll fulfill the main goal of your role - to create high-quality characters valued by other artists and loved by our players.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a character artist in game development, with at least one AAA title shipped
- Exceptional understanding of the human form/anatomy and structure/silhouette
- Strong knowledge of digital sculpting, low-poly modeling, and UV mapping
- Strong texturing skills in Substance Painter and/or Photoshop in a PBR workflow
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard software applications such as ZBrush, 3DSMax, Substance Package, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to absorb, apply and give constructive feedback
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude, and team player
WHAT THEY OFFER
- An innovative, skilled, and friendly team
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into games
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-19
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed