The job is for an experienced 3D artist to work on mobile game production. The artist will work with a multidisciplinary team to create visually pleasing gaming experiences. The job requires creating 3D game assets in a cartoon style, delivering high- and low-poly 3D models for mobile platforms, producing basic object and particle animations, working on realistic lighting and rendering, and engaging in technical and aesthetic problem-solving efforts. The desired skills and experiences include experience in creating 3D assets and visual effects, a keen eye for color, light, shade, and form, proficiency in Maya, Photoshop, and/or other 3D graphics and animation tools, and a portfolio that highlights the ability to work with different styles and techniques. The job offers a fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture, never-ending learning and development opportunities, relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends, team events and trips, and full health benefits.
Are you an experienced 3D artist willing to participate in mobile game production? Join us to share the same passion - creating the most enjoyable and fun games for global reach.
We aim to craft an enjoyable and visually pleasing gaming experience with a multidisciplinary team behind the scene. Illustrated concepts and ideas will come alive with 3D elements that you produce while working side by side with the Product Specialists and Engineers - striving to have the desired outcome. Together we are always endeavoring to learn more from new challenges while taking the initiative to pursue quality and creativity. If you feel like this is what you are looking for, let us know!
Check out this link to see incredible designs our 3D Artists have created for our world!
Here’s what you’ll do
- Take a 2D object and environment concepts into 3D game assets in cartoon style
- Deliver high- and low-poly 3D models for mobile platforms
- Produce basic object and particle animations that demonstrate an understanding of weight, balance, and form using Unity
- Work on realistic lighting and rendering
- Engage in technical and aesthetic problem-solving efforts
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience preferred in creating 3D assets and visual effects
- A keen eye for color, light, shade, and form
- The detailed approach to creating texture maps and different material types
- Proficiency in, Maya, Photoshop, and/or other 3D graphics and animation tools
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to work with different styles and techniques
- Understanding of Peak’s art style and the willingness to take it to the new heights
Working at Peak
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- Team events and trips
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Full health benefits
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-17