Unity Technologies is looking for a Salesforce developer to join us and help us build top notch solutions on Salesforce CRM. You will be working closely with various technical and business team members, including Architects, BAs, Admins, DevOps, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations to translate business requirements into innovative technology solutions. We are a bunch of hard-working and passionate individuals that enjoy building quality solutions and delivering positive outcomes to our partners and customers. Please come and join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with functional teams in Unity, including Sales Operations, IT and other groups across Unity to implement solutions using Salesforce.com
- Translate business/functional requirements into simple & detailed technical specifications
- Craft and develop sophisticated technical solutions using platform capabilities and improvements
- Analyze, debug, improve, implement and maintain new and existing capabilities that supports critical business functions
- Lead in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment, and support
What we’re looking for
- Strong development experience on Salesforce Apex, Visualforce and Lightning technologies
- Solid grasp of Salesforce governor limits and standard methodologies
- Build Apex triggers, batch classes, test coverage classes
- Experience working with 3rd party & App-Exchange apps
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems like billing and forecasting solutions
You might also have
- Experience with ETL, DevOps and Integration tools is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Date posted: 2022-01-20