Crytek is seeking a new member for their Publishing team with at least 2 years of experience in the gaming industry. The role involves planning, managing, and reporting sales for all Crytek games across major 1st party platforms, developing and managing high-value relationships with key stakeholders, achieving/exceeding sales goals, and participating in the preparation and execution of strategic plans. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be goal-oriented, analytical, and a highly motivated self-starter. Crytek offers a range of benefits, including home office, career path, company apartment, relocation support, public transport pass, gym card, German classes, and vacation days.
Crytek is looking for a new member for our Publishing team. If you are eager to put your business and sales skills into practice in the video game industry, we would be very happy to receive your application!
- Planning, Managing and Reporting Sales for all Crytek games portfolio across all major 1st party platforms.
- Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders within the company.
- Provide guidance to other team members and participate in providing input on sales and marketing collateral.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance growth and revenue potential.
- Participation in preparation and execution of strategic plans, status reports, sales, and revenue forecasting.
- Managing sales schedule on Steam, Epic Store, PlayStation and Xbox, Nintendo, own e-commerce, and in-game stores.
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in the gaming industry with managing 1st party publishing platforms.
- Exhibits a “hunter” mentality and possesses an outstanding ability to plan and drive sales.
- Great presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with stakeholders.
- Ability to solve customer-related problems in a positive manner.
- Experience articulating complex solutions to decision-makers and executives.
- Experience analyzing data, trends and the market to develop key selling points.
- Analytical mind
- Dedicated professional
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Will/drive to consistently exceed monthly sales quotas
- Critical thinking and proactive approach
- Teamwork mentality
- Problem solver/Issue resolution expertise
What you can expect from us
Work-life balance is not just a hollow term for us. At Crytek, we offer you the option to either work from home or in our studio.
Your professional development is important to us, so we have laid out a career plan to help you progress towards your goals and objectives.
To help you get settled, we provide you with a fully furnished company apartment during your first three months in Frankfurt.*
We offer a relocation budget and full coverage of flights to Frankfurt for you and your family.
You can expect extensive assistance with visa, work permits, and communication with authorities during the relocation process, as well as help settling into Germany (e.g. setting up appointments with banks, government agencies, schools, landlords, finding apartments etc.).*
Public Transport Pass
Discover Frankfurt by bus, tram and metro – free of charge.*
A healthy body is a healthy mind. We offer a membership at the premium gym chain Fitness First in Germany. Work out, join group fitness classes, or relax in the wellness facilities.
We truly embody diversity at Crytek. With employees from over 42 different countries, we define ourselves by our cultural diversity.
Understanding the local culture will make your stay abroad more enjoyable, and Crytek supports that by offering German language courses for you and your family.
At our Frankfurt office you can enjoy 24 days of vacation per year, and every 2 years you get 1 more (up to a maximum of 28 days). You will also have on average 10 public holidays on top of the days you take off. If you are working from another country, local standards apply.
*only applicable to employees in Frankfurt.
Apply for this job
Location: Frankfurt & Remote
Date found: 2023-05-11