At Unity, you’ll make a difference. We’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our Community in a collaborative, fast-growing environment. You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we build exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world.
We are looking for analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious student to help enable data-driven decision-making and identify new revenue growth opportunities. We have opportunities across multiple teams, including Monetisation, User Acquisition and Game Services within the Operate Solutions team.
In this role, you will be involved for driving lead generation for the global advertising sales team. You will have the opportunity to work with our senior and successful London based Client Partners. You will also have the opportunity to work with our product and sales teams based across the world, helping to coordinate various projects between them. You will interact with mobile app and game developers from prospect through to meeting, selling and closing sales. Throughout your time at Unity you will learn to be able to present, negotiate, and close deals on Unity’s monetization suite. We will give you full training on our monetization business and technology.
Learning activities, networking opportunities, and social events take place during the year. You’ll be working simultaneously with a manager and a mentor to help you develop your skills throughout your internship.
This is a full paid placement starting in summer 2022.
What you’ll be doing
- Impact: Our interns are working right alongside full-time team members on projects that have a lasting impact on our product and services. Analyze and identify Mobile Revenue opportunities within a portfolio of existing and new accounts/customers with activities such as:
- Lead generation with existing and prospective clients
- Learning to manage developer programmes with support of senior colleagues
- Helping to coordinate marketing and client-facing activities
- Handling outreach to developers
What we’re looking for
- You must be currently studying at a bachelor level and looking for a placement year opportunity starting summer 2022
- You should enjoy solving challenges and finding innovative solutions to problems using information and data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can operate independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
You might also have
- A passion for games
- Any experience with Unity or other 3d game engines communities and Game Industry culture
- If you speak another language it is an advantage
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Date posted: 2022-01-20