WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
SAFETY & SECURITY
What You'll Do
As a member of our team you will build out security processes and programs to support and protect the organization. As well as work closely with key business leaders to ensure the safe and smooth operation of day to day business across all Epic locations.
In this role, you will
- Security leader to oversee the development and strategic vision of Safety & Security operations.
- Responsible for support and protection of all Epic facilities around the world. This will include overseeing the development security plans and processes unique to the cultural, region, and country specific requirements at scale.
- Establish KPIs and metrics for Safety & Security operations
- Create and implement operational security plans for Epic sites, events, and key activities
What we're looking for
- 12+ years working in senior security positions, building and managing security programs and leading a team of security professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience in a relevant discipline Experience in building and scaling security programs globally
- Seasoned and empathetic leader, with experience leading teams globally
- Proven record implementing security processes and programs that align with business goals and support an inclusive and diverse work environment
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated success in security management, risk assessment, event security planning, and incident response
- Experience selecting and managing security vendors at a global scale
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and experience briefing executive leaders on security incidents and responses
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed