Rogue Company - Technical Art Intern
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified Technical Art Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program on Rogue Company! This role will be a full-time, remote, and paid internship.
This will be a paid, seasonal employee. The deadline to submit all application materials is Feb 28, 2022. Internship selections will be made and announced by April 1, 2022, with the Intern work program starting mid-May, 2022, ending mid-August, 2022 (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Tech Art Interns do:
- Shadow and partner with experienced technical artists as they work with Unreal Engine 4.
- Support programmers, artists, and animators to help shape the stage for characters, features, and systems.
- Assist our team to maintain BluePrints, Anim Sets, Materials, Character Models, and Physics Assets in Unreal Engine 4.
- Complete and assist with basic departmental tasks (such as tool development or performance analysis).
- Troubleshoot existing tech and support incoming tech.
- Programming or Scripting experience (C++, Python, HLSL, etc.)
- Knowledge of Maya and 3DSMax.
- Unreal Engine experiencee.
- Strives to improve through giving and receiving feedback from peers.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor, or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
Apply for this job
Location: All Locations
Date posted: 2022-01-20