Hi-Rez Studios is looking for a games-loving Senior UI Designer to work at our studio.
As a member of our First Watch Studio, you will join the design team to create top-notch UI and UX for Rogue Company. You know how to get things done in a collaborative work environment, are super proactive, and you're ready to help us launch our new game!
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new online game projects!
What our UI Designers do
- Guide the visual and interactive evolution of the product across multiple platforms.
- Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs.
- Assist with requirements gathering and functional specification creation.
- Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities. Maintain and grow our library of standard graphical elements.
- Analyze current screens for UI improvement opportunities.
- Keep up to date on current design practices and share with the team.
- Help implement prototypes (Working with engineers) to show proof of concept.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other technical and non-technical staff.
Who we are looking for:
- Extensive experience designing beautiful, engaging user experiences for desktop, & web.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 3+ years of experience creating UI for games.
- At least 1 shipped console title.
- Familiarity with usability and HCI principles.
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation.
- Ability to create process flow diagrams, wireframes, and final mockups.
- Ability to deliver comprehensive designs on a tight deadline.
- Must be capable of rendering gorgeous visuals – anything ranging from content layout to form elements and textures.
- Experience with motion graphics and interface animation principles.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop in particular).
- Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent collaborative & communication skills.
Salary Range and Benefits: $82,000 to $135,800 annually, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k match, profit sharing bonus, voluntary benefits, education and wellness reimbursement, and unlimited time off.
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Apply for this job
Location: Hybrid – USUK Remote /
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed