Risk & Retention Operations Specialist
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Risk & Retention team in the US and currently looking for an R&R Ops Specialist to join the team.
In this role you will work alongside key business stakeholders servicing all R&R functions, as well as being the “connector” division for the tasks required that intersect with other departments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and monitoring all aspects of business and product performance
- Handles deep dive gameplay analysis reporting for all complaints and inquiries across Customer Support and Account Management teams
- Aids in accountability for cascading down sprint updates/improvements to all staff
- Translating business problems into tasks; gathering and documenting requirements from stakeholders
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years work experience auditing key external and internal business accounts, and/ or equivalent combination of education and prior work experience.
- Has complete knowledge of social gaming operations, and puts new knowledge, understanding, or skill to practical use on the job by creatively solving new problems.
- Clearly communicates ideas, information, proposals, instructions, issues, and questions using appropriate tone and language.
- Comfortable interacting with senior internal partners to convey complex information.
- Strong understanding of customer success best practices.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.
Base compensation for this role is $82,800 and benefits include accrued PTO, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, and the ability to work remotely!
Location: USA Remote
Country: United States