VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our team in Malta and currently looking for an AML Specialist to join the team.
In this role you will work alongside the Senior Risk Analyst to support VGW in the prevention and mitigation of risk by ensuring VGW complies with our regulatory obligations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, identify and detect suspicious activities and trends through various systems/applications
- Conduct ongoing due diligence checks to comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Conduct a thorough review of customers to ensure that all the information in records complies with regulations as well as internal policies and procedures
- Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour, and pass it on to the Senior Manager of AML compliance to take the appropriate action
- Review daily transactions to ensure that all activity complies with the AML regulatory framework set by our AML compliance second line of defence and manage daily alerts and investigations
What you will bring to the role:
- An in-depth understanding of the regulations in line with our licences
- Significant experience working within the regulatory framework
- At least two years of experience working within the AML function
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.