VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Product team in Sydney and currently looking for a Researcher to join the team.
As a Researcher at VGW, you will uncover insights that shed light on what our customers want, helping to define the product team's course of action and future product strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-person and telephone interviews with customers or participants
- Running focus groups and interactive workshops with customers
- Maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of research subjects throughout the interviewing process
- Compiling data and preparing reports that highlight commonalities, trends, and responses
- Ensuring accurate record-keeping and data management and regularly assessing files to remove redundant or irrelevant data
What you will bring to the role:
- You have experience conducting qualitative research
- You have basic knowledge of statistical packages like SPSS, SAS or similar
- You understand data collection methods, including Interviews, focus groups, surveys etc.
- You have advised clients and teams on the best ways to utilise provided data
- You have quantitative research skills, including survey design
- You can derive analysis from raw excel data files and report on findings through Powerpoint, Word, Google Slides or Google docs
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed