VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are looking for a Reporting Analyst to support our Payments team.
The Reporting Analyst will play an integral role in supporting our Payments team to monitor, track and analyse data to gauge the success of our product and the business performance. You will work with the Product Lead and Product Managers to build baseline performance metrics and introduce process improvements throughout the reporting process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing expert knowledge of drivers of business performance, profitability and growth
- Clearly articulating findings and product performance
- Analysing and monitoring all aspects of business and product performance
- Building and extending dashboards in Tableau/Power BI, creating views in SQL
- Suggesting new and better ways to analyse VGW data
- Owning reporting deliverables for Compliance and Customer Service
- Owning all BAU reporting and presenting this on a regular basis to stakeholders
What you will bring to the role:
- Intermediate to advanced experience of SQL and Tableau or Power BI
- Advanced experience of data visualisation principles and techniques
- Knack for conceiving and rolling out better ways to measure business performance
- Ability to interpret large and complex data sets
- Ability to understand positive/negative influence on metrics
- Confident at presenting and engaging with senior stakeholders, including C-suite leaders across the company
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed